Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Lake


Finally getting around to posting those pictures:) We had the best time at the lake...I miss it so much and can't wait to go back next year. I woke up most mornings to find the boys either fishing or hearing that they had already been...they love to fish here:
IMG_1671 bw
IMG_1700

IMG_1675
Even Ally got in on the fisshing with her Dora fishing pool (no hook):
IMG_1485

She was content most of the week to just float around the water with her aunties:
IMG_1607
IMG_1750
or to just hang around on the shore:
IMG_1649
And I experience my very first campfire and made real smores for the first time!
The kids love these campfires, such great memories for them:
IMG_1767

IMG_1784
IMG_1772
IMG_2079 bw
IMG_2081

I will have to do a Lake Part II tomorrow because I have so many more pictures, especially of the tubing and waterskiing which were definitely the highlight of the week for the boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment