Monday, August 25, 2008

And so it begins...

A new chapter in our sports life...tackle football. Yesterday Brandon had a Jamboree which was three mini, half field games. It was the first chance I have been able to see him play. It was a little nerve racking...I saw several kids limping off the field. but they really seemed to be having a blast. For these fifth graders it is their first year of this so they have been waiting for this for a long time. I managed to get a few shots...this is very different for me...I don't like that I can't really see their faces.

Here is Brandon right before it started:
IMG_4845 nc

Getting in the huddle ( he is #20):
IMG_4847

Getting ready:
IMG_4849 
Can you see him with the ball here? (right behind #80)
IMG_4854 vig

IMG_4857

IMG_4861

IMG_4860

And speaking of waiting a long time for football...Max starts Flag Football tomorrow! Remember this post? He was so sad it was over and has waited all year to start again and it is finally here for him...so excited for him!


No comments:

Post a Comment