Monday, January 12, 2009

Sledding

I have decided after living in NH for 35 years that this year I would embrace winter. I bought some snow pants, good hats and mittens and have been playing outside. It snowed (again) this weekend so I took this kids sledding for a bit yesterday afternoon. I had grand plans of sledding with Ally andsitting at the bottom of the hill and getting some shots of them coming down. But under the snow was a layer of ice...I went down once and it took about 20 minutes to climb back up the hill because I kept slipping. So after that I parked myself at the top and tried to get a couple of pictures before Ally decided she'd had enough (she hasn't yet decided to fully embrace winter...but she's close!)

IMG_3538 web

IMG_3550 web

IMG_3585 web

IMG_3590 web

And that's all I got!


1 comment:

  1. great pics! i especially like the ones with Holly and her friend Ally!
    can i have copies?
    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete