Monday, March 14, 2011

Need to catch up...

phew...these past few weeks just got away from me.  I'm still keeping up with POTD but I need to get them all printed and put into my Project Life album. Instead of sharing those photos right now I think I will share my latest layout:

I have been ordering a bunch of new stuff from A Million Little Things...so excited to play with my new goodies. This is new MME and Pebbles, Sassafrass and American Crafts. I am in love with this My Minds Eye pattern paper. We actually just took our second trip to the American Girl Store over February vacation so I figured I should get scrapping this first visit:)

Since I am talking about the American Girl Store I'll share a picture from when we went a couple weeks ago. She brought Julie with her and this is right after she got Julie's hair done at the salon:
So much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Katie;

    I have just fount your blog, everything is soo beautiful around here, lovely kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool!
    which American Girl Place?!
    We have been to the Chicago one 4x already this year!!! my girls LOVE IT!
    tara

    ReplyDelete