Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall

Oh how I love Fall!!

We have been enjoying another glorious New England fall around here. I love pulling into the driving to this sight:

My favorite tree: Sadly, it only has a handful of leaves left:(

We have had trouble squeezing in some of our favorite fall activities because our weekends have been filled with sports. Max has been playing football:



Ally's playing soccer:



And both Brandon and Max are playing basketball which I don't have any pics of because I help out doing stats. So we didn't go apple picking and we haven't made it to the corn maze as a family yet:( But Ally and I were lucky enough to get to go to the corn maze on a field trip with her class:


And Ally and I also made it to the pumpkin patch while the boys were at basketball practice:






And while the kids are at school I have had lots of scrapping time:) Here are a few pages I have made recently:




These were all made using the Roller Rink Kit from Studio Calico.

I love fall:)






No comments:

Post a Comment