Thursday, May 1, 2014

Scraptastic April Layouts

Hi Everyone! So excited to share my first month's work with the Scraptastic Kits. I got the Let Me Go Kit and the April This Life Noted kit. Here is what I created.

"On My Way"

This one was inspired by their piece of art I saw On Pinterest:
I knew right when I saw it it was the perfect inspiration piece for this Let Me Go kit. And I was so excited when it was chosen as the featured project over at Two Peas!

"Go On An Adventure"

Two of my favorite things in this kit are those Studio Calico acetate sheets and they chevron paper from Fancy pants…LOVE!

And my final layout with this kit…"Explore Your World"

I just love this one. Some of my favorite pictures from last summer. This adventure theme went so well with them. And again, the chevron Fancy Pants paper…swoon!

And here is what I did with the This Life Noted kit:



Love the exclusive cork and wood veneer in these kits. I mean that cork camera is amazing! These kits are jammed packed and I loved creating with them! Cannot wait to play with the May kits!




1 comment: