Thursday, June 5, 2014

Favorite Friends *Bella Blvd*

Earlier this week I had a layout up over on the Bella Blvd blog. It was for the Monday morning challenge which this week was monochromatic. Here is what I cam e up with:

Favorite Friends

So I might have cheated a little with this assignment by adding my pops of red. But I love the look of a monochromatic layout with the pop of another color. I gathered lots of different yellow patterned papers and cut them in strips and then created a kind of chevron background. I popped up a couple of the columns with pop dots to add a fun, different effect.


I then added some yellow embellishments and journaling along the chevron.


And the title is a Silhouette cut from Kerri Bradford Studios.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment