Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Riptide | Scraptastic Club

 Hi Everyone! Sharing my layouts made with the Scraptastic Club's Riptide kit and add on today. I think its safe to safe this kit will go down as one of my all time favorite Scraptastic kits...possibly my absolute favorite! The was by far the easiest kit to work with. The layouts just all came together so easily. Such a great mix of papers and embellishments. And the colors...oh my word...so in love with the colors!! That blue in Amy Tangerine's new line is my new fave! Here are the layouts I have made so far with Riptide...

Fairy House Tour



I really highlighted the blue in this layout. It coordinated so nicely with my daughter's sweater in the photos. I love those chipboard thickers...the colors are so fun paired with the woodgrain. Here are a couple more close ups...



Dream Big


This heart patterned paper was probably my favorite paper in the kit. I cut some of the hearts with my exacto knife and stitched them open, I then backed the open hearts with different patterned papers. I paired this with a large photo...a recent fave of my daughter at the beach. Here are some close ups of this layout...




And lastly...

You Are Here





This one was up on the Scraptastic Blog earlier this month...you can check out more details about it HERE.


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment