Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Just A Girl Kit | Scraptastic Club

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing the layouts I made using Scraptastic Club's January kit, Just A Girl.

The first layout I made was a story driven layout. I wrote the journaling a few days before my daughter's 10th birthday.

I think this is my favorite one this month. It is really different for me to start with journaling...something I really want to do more of.

For the next layout I chose 3 pictures from my daughter's dance competitions a couple of years ago. I really wanted to use one of the Heidi Swapp words in black so choose enjoy and documeted what she enjoys most!

And lastly a simple layout using two 4x6 photos and no journaling other than the title:
I just love the colors in this kit! It was a super fun kit to work with!




1 comment: