Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Totally Blog Slacking

Told myself I wouldn't blog slack but I have not had much computer time since coming back from Florida. I have been totally inspired by Kerrie and Jeff's gorgeous new house to come home and do some decluttering. I tackled the boys room on Sunday...Took a car load of stuff to Good Will. And Monday Al was inspired to take apart the bunk beds and we surprised them with a new room setup when the came home from school. I next need to tackle the scrap room which is being completely overtaken by Ally's toys...I can't have that! And Ally has been a little needier this week...not sure if it is because I was gone or she is cutting teeth.



Anywho..I had a great time visiting Kerrie and these guys (click on any of these to make them bigger)

Img_1907_crop

(Did you ever think that they would have a palm tree in their backyard?)



This is one of the first things I saw when I got there

Img_1764



We talked a lot about their school which is pretty intense compared to SMS. He is working really hard and on Friday came home with this:



Img_1836

That's right..he got a 91%...Yeah Brett!!!!

I also had a lot of fun watching them in here:

Img_1844

Yup...its raining..a nice afternoon shower which they thought was awesome to swim in. And actually Kerrie and I went in everyday too..the pool is great! And their outdoor area around the pool is awesome





Img_1794



And these little guys are evrywhere

Img_1871

As are these signs:





Img_1890_crop



I had a great time and can't wait to go back! Can't wait to bring the kids next time...Thanksgiving is going to be so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment