Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Big One Oh...

Brandon is 10 today:



Img_6482_vig

My first born...can't believe I have been a mother for ten years! He has made all those years such a joy. I have been reminiscing the past few days and thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of him through the years. ( I didn't go digital until he was six so these earlier photos are are pictures of the pictures)



He was such a gorgeous baby...here he is about ten months:



Img_6451_2

the toddler years:





Img_6454





Img_6447

With his blanky and "plubbies":





Img_6456

A rare one with me in it:





Img_6457

This is how he would tell people how old he was when he was 3:





Img_6459



The stickers on the face phase:



Img_6463

Halloween when he was 4:





Img_6465



The day his life changed...he got his gameboy...hard to believe this was half his life ago...



Img_6462_2

These next two I think are my all time favorites of him...he was six:





Brg00001



Brg00002

A couple I love from second grade



Img_2978





Img_0538_1

His afro which I was not fond of at the time but I love this photo...he was 8:





Img_2713_blog

and some recent ones from the fall:





Img_6818_vig





Img_4489_8x10

Man I love this kid!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!



2 comments:

  1. Man- I love him too!!!! I can't believe I saw him be born 10 years ago! It seems like yesterday. He is so beautiful. You forget all those different phases. Love the post!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brandon!!
    I love seeing all the photos from over the years Katie :)
    He is such a handsome man!

    ReplyDelete