Monday, September 22, 2008

Cousin vs. Cousin (again)

This time it was football. It was an exciting game...both teams played great. In the end Billy's team came up with the win..I think it was 30-20. I have rented the Canon 70-200mm lense  for a couple of weeks because I have not been happy with my football pictures. I think I am in love with this lense!  I didn't like it at first because it is very heavy but it did wonders for football. It will be hard to send it back in a couple weeks!


Here some pics from the game (Brandons team is blue, Billy's is white)
No idea what he is yelling here...I've got to ask him
IMG_6242

IMG_6249

IMG_6258

IMG_6304

IMG_6331

IMG_6290

IMG_6373

IMG_6410

Shaking hands after the game
IMG_9207

And two cutie patooties, Holly and Rosie:
IMG_9179 1



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting the Standen's on the blog. rosie looks like a stuffie with Holly!
    I love the football pic's - you're right that lense is amazing. I love the picture of billy's helmet digging in the field! Such action!
    Now I am really curious what Brandon is yelling....I think he is calling an adjustment like Tom Brady.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete