Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Morn 2011

I am up on the Bella Blvd Blog with a new layout today! I just LOVE this Christmas Countdown collection! The colors are classic Christmas but the collection is so fun and whimsical at the same time…just my style! I take a ton of pictures on Christmas…so many that it is often too overwhelming to scrapbook them! There were a lot of photos I wanted to use on this layout so I went with a classic grid design using squares which enabled me to use quite a few photos.
I used pop dots on my photos and stickers to add dimension.


And I can't believe I forgot to post my project from a couple weeks ago! Its been a busy couple of weeks! I made this using alterable frames I found at a local craft store and of course the Christmas Countdown collection:


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment