Saturday, September 29, 2007

More Football

Just a quick post because it has been a while. Been a busy week. More football this morning for Max, bright and early at 8 am. This game was super exciting...first play of the game max scored his first of 3 touchdowns! I missed a photo of the first one but her he is scoring his 2nd and 3rd:

Img_3534_crop





Img_3548





Img_3549

The ended up wining but it was a very close, exciting game.



On our way home we stopped by a yard sale and found this for Ally:

Img_3567_crop_2

I see many photo shoots with this in the future! We also got her a little tikes playhouse for $25 and a bucnh of Disney princess dolls that she loves. I love bargains!



Now we have a little breather between games. Brandon's is at noon and then I promised the boys a trip to Toys R Us where they are giving a free Pokemon download today. Crossing my fingers for a short line!



No comments:

Post a Comment