Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photo shoot

I have a photo shoot this weekend for a senior and I wanted to test out the location beforehand...so I bribed my kids with $5 and Burger King for dinner to do a photo shoot there yesterday. Well, I loved the location but have such hard time with my 24-70mm lens.:( So a t least i know now not to use that lens this weekend. i did get some good shots of the kids...hadn't done a formal shoot with them in a while. Here are some of my faves:

IMG_7562 bw

IMG_7575 vig

IMG_7579 bw

IMG_7700 vig

They all thought we should use the self-timer...they love doing this and fight over who gets to push the button and run back to us:
IMG_7662 vig

IMG_7735 bw

IMG_7740 2

IMG_7749 crop

And this was the scene from the bridge we were on..I love fall:
IMG_7742



No comments:

Post a Comment