Thursday, April 14, 2011

I stamped!

I love stamps but always struggle using them. I recently got this Jenni Bowlin stamp that I love but had to push myself to use. I combined it with some misting and made this layout for the Studio Calico sketch challenge this week:
I just love how it turned out! I am definitely going to need to do this more often!

I also made this layout the other day using some Jillibean Dutch Mustard:
This is one of my all time favorite layouts...love these pics and love this Jillibean!

4 comments:

  1. Katie-
    This is Patty from Jillibean Soup we are contacting you to get your shipping information to send out your prize pack for the challenge you recently won on Two Peas. Please send your mailing address to us at patty@jillibean-soup.com or call us at 1-888-212-1177.
    Congratulations! Love the layout by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    What a beautiful layouts you make!

    Greetings from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the strips on the Jillibean page. I'm with ya on the stamps- I love them and think they're so cute but they gather far too much dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE both layouts!
    you are such a great scrapper!!!

    thanks for the comment on my blog!
    You made my day!

    have a wonderful day!
    tara pollard pakosta

    ReplyDelete