Monday, February 2, 2015

Coloring Eggs | Bella Blvd's Simply Spring Collection

Bella Blvd's Simply Spring Collection is sooooo adorable!! All those cute little bunnies and Easter eggs…the cutest! Makes such fun Easter layouts. As soon as I say the adorableness I had to dig through my older photos to find these of the first time my daughter colored eggs…some of my all time favorite Easter photos. Here is what I cam cup with:


I wanted to use a lot of photos on this layout so I went with s grid. I loved decorating the patterned paper sections of the grid with the super cute coordinating embellishments!  


The paper is cute enough to stand alone but these stickers and chipboard pieces really make it stand out. And of course that awesome felt bow…perfection!


Sure makes me long for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment