Sunday, December 13, 2015

December Daily Days 1-4

Sharing my first few days of my December Daily today. I am having so much fun with this project and it is making me wish I had done more in the past. I am finding this year pretty easy to keep up with which I think is because I made foundation pages and had a tentative plan in the beginning. But I think what is making it super easy is the fantastic and fun Stocking Stuffer kit from Scraptastic Club.  I am pairing the kit with a few pieces from Pretty Little Studios. I just love their transparencies. I have also gathered some stuff from my stash and have it all at hand on my table. It definitely makes it easier when I sit done to do a page.

Here is my title page:
I added my embellishments onto a piece of vellum and stitched it onto a piece of Pretty Little Studio patterned paper.

Here are Days 1-3. You can find more in depth info on these pages over on the Scraptastic Club blog HERE


Day 1






Day 2







Day 3



And here is my Day 4 which you can find more info about HERE.





I'll be back in the next day or two sharing my next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment