Friday, December 11, 2015

Scraptastic November Layouts

Hi Everybody! Sharing my Scraptastic Club's November layouts using the Feels Like Home Kit. I LOVE this kit! Love the fall, cozy feel of the papers and embellishments. The perfect mix! Here is what I came up with:

Hello Fall:



I created this layout for the Subscriber challenge to use two 4x6 photos on a page. This is one of my go to layout designs when using 4x6's...2 right in the center of the layout.





The Corn Maze:


I made this for Pinterest Monday with Jeanette. YOu can see the pin we used as inspiration and check out Jeanette's page here. I am pretty obsessed with that Freckled Fawn thin washi:)




And lastly... Love This:


I love the pack of diecuts in this kit and wanted to highlight it on this layout. I decided to really focus on the one with the "Family Rules".




My December kit should arrive on my doorstep today...Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment