Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I love a new year, fresh start. I have lots of things I want to do this year and a list of resolutions and goals. I contemplated not doing Project Life this year. I am still really behind on my 2014 album and have struggled with keeping up with the photos. But then I looked back on my albums and realized how important they are. I think it is these everyday moments that my kids are going to want to remember. SO I am giving it ago again this year. I am switching it up a bit though. They past couple of years I have used both the size A project life pages and the size D. I did this because I take a lot of vertical photos so I wanted 4x6 slots for both horizontal and vertical. Mut this year I am going to try to just use size A. I am hoping this will push me creatively and help my little project life rut that I was in.

I used the January This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic for my 2015 title page. Here is what I came up with:

You can see more details over on the Scraptastic Blog.

Here's hoping I can stick with:) Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Great first page! Love that first picture of your family - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete