Monday, January 12, 2015

Teacher's Pet | Bella Blvd's New Star Student Collection



Today marks the beginning of Unlimited Inspiration Weeks over at Bella Blvd! Today I am sharing a layout I made with Bella Blvd's new Star Student collection for CHA. I just love seeing my layouts hanging in the Bella booth in Anaheim:)

I love this new Star Student Collection….it features lots of my daughter's favorite things: books, owls, glasses, etc. Its perfect for these back to school photos I took of her last year as she was getting ready to start second grade:


I paired a grid of photos on one side with a large piece of patterned paper on the other divided by some border strips.


I used some of the McIntosh Amorie Alpha chipboard letters for the title which coordinate really well with this line.


I love the coordinating chipboard pieces…so cute!


I stitched around a few of the photos for some added texture and added some of the fabulous new enamel stars. To see more inspiration from the Start Student line head on over to the BELLA BLVD BLOG.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loving this page! Your daughter is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete