Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Week In The Life | Day 1 Monday

I am participating in Ali Edwards Week in the Life project this week.  I wasn't planning on blogging my photos but the mood is striking so I am going with it! Here goes my Monday…

Soccer double sessions start this morning for my middles son, a freshman. So he started his morning making an egg sandwich:

And preparing for his morning session…it been several years since he has had soccer cleats. But he decided on soccer instead of football this year. Putting on his cleats while watching ESPN.

Checking my week ahead so far…

Alli's up and greeting Buddy…

Work time for me…doing my work downstairs this morning so I do not have to turn on other AC yet. Its mid 90's and humid today.


Moved to office for printing portion of my work…

Much needed grocery store trip…

Lunch…smoothie and rice cake with peanut butter
Ended the day with a great trip to the beach with some family…


And those last are my favorites from the day:)








No comments:

Post a Comment