Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week in the Life | Tuesday

Tuesday's words and photos…

Dishwasher often gets loaded early in the morning. 

I've been dealing with an infection in my foot from an injury I got on the dock at the lake. So antibiotics for me…

10:19 am and Alli is still sleeping…



Making the bed…

while drying my hair Alli woke up and joined me in my room…

Doing some math problems and reading before electronics…Just starting this now in the last two weeks of summer vacation, I have to admit.


Smoothies for lunch, as always…


Brandon getting ready for his first day of school golf…

Alli and I ran several errands this afternoon…first up a trip to Twinkle Toes for new leotards for dance..
Then Dick's, Michaels, and lastly Hobby Lobby where Alli bought some fleece to make a blanket…

We headed straight to work to do the cleaning and she worked on her blanket and watched videos on her iPod…

And finally home for dinner…spaghetti and caesar salad.










No comments:

Post a Comment