Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Just for Fun Layout!

As most of you have probably heard the Scraptastic Club is no longer making scrapbooking kits. I am totally sad about this! They are however still make the This Life Noted pocket page kits and I am continuing on the design team working with those kits. (They are also making Planner kits as well, but I am not working with those). So this has opened up some time for me to scrapbook not for assignments! 

I ordered some of the new Crate Paper Cool Kid Line and also some of Shimelle's new Go Now Go line. Love both of these!! So I sat down to create something the other day. My oldest son just left for college so my first thought with the Cool Kid line was that I was going to scrapbook some older pictures of him when he was little (there has been lots of reminiscing going on over here the past few months). But then I did this instead:


I used the large Laina Stamp from Studio Calico to create my long title. I was super bummed to miss out on the mini Laina last month so I figured I should actually use the large ones I have already:) Love the font of this stamp! Really love how this one came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment