Thursday, September 22, 2016

Scraptastic's August This Life Noted Kit

Hi Everyone. I am realizing that I did not post my August This Life Note spreads! So here you go...

Week 32
Even though this was a pretty ordinary week with some less than stellar iphone pics, it is actually one of my favorite weeks in my album so far. And it is not my normal, go to color scheme.I love those two tone puffy alpha stickers and the cork embellishments.

Here is a closer look at each side:

And here is my Week 35 which was the week my kiddos went back to school. I used the August This Life Noted Add On for this one:
This add on is fantastic and perfect for back to school week! Love the acrylic word and that apple washi strip was such a cute addition to the First Day facts card.




Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment