Saturday, November 15, 2008

He's so easy...

IMG_0701

The camera loves him:)

Have I really not posted since the 5th? Wow. Not much going on I guess. Especially in the photo dept. The weather has been yucky and I haven't taken out my camera in several days. Ordered a couple backdrops for the long winter for indoor pics. This is one of them and i am bummed because I thought it was going to be darker. Oh well. I also ordered pink for the girl but she was having no part of it. Hopefully I can make some use of it this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. i need to come to your blog more often, i see your children grow through layouts at amlt & 2 peas, but gosh, look at them now! they are so beautiful! wonderful family you have Katie! they have really grown up so big!!! miss ya!!! & HOORAY FOR OBMAMA :-)

    ReplyDelete