Monday, January 23, 2012

Someone had a Birthday

And somehow it turned into a 3 day celebration, lol! It certainly wasn't the original plan. About a month before her birthday I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she told me she wanted to go to the American Girl Store and have a friend party at a bounce house place. I told her she would have to choose one because they would both coast a lot of money so she choose the American Girl Place. But then during that month she had gotten invited to several friends parties in their homes and I started to feel bad that I wasn't having a party for her friends so I decided we could do a small party at home with a few friends.

So she ended up having a friends party on Friday, a family party on Saturday, and on Sunday we went to American Girl...lol...3 days of celebrating. It was a little much but boy did she have a great weekend!

We went with a Rainbow theme for the friend and family parties...so many great ideas on pinterest!

I made rainbow cupcakes for the friends:

Then I made this Rainbow cake the next day for the family party...it was huge!
And Luckily the good people at American Girl took care of her special treat there:


Happy 6th Birthday baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment