Sunday, October 7, 2007

Peace out....

Img_4541_bwvignette





So I bribed then with Pokemon cards to do a little photo shoot in the backyard yesterday. I may have stated something becuase now they want to do another one...I guess I need to keep some packs on hand for when I really want them to do something! I wanted to try out the new, old chair I got this weekend. I have been looking for a red one but I found this green one at The Collectors Eye. I think I like it! Here are some shots:

Img_4489_crop



Img_4492_bw_vig_2



Img_4501





Img_4506_bw

Img_4562





Img_4583







Img_4626_2



And one last one:





Img_4620

And, wow, a post without any pictures of Alliana!



1 comment:

  1. love your b&w picture. I've been having the biggest problems getting darker skin tones perfect. It's a little frustrating for me but you completely nailed it. Bravo. Very handsome boys
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete