Thursday, October 18, 2007

Runners

This was the last Cross Country meet at SMS this season...just one more next week at EKES. Since we've had a couple of frost I guess the EEE threat is about gone so they let the kids run on the real course which is mostly in the woods. They were super excited about this. I've said it before and I'll say it agian...it is so amazing to see all of these kids run...with all of their heart.

Img_5270

We didn't get to see as much of the race as usual because it was in the woods but we got to see the end which is always exciting. Brandon and this kid were neck and neck with each other til the end

Img_5277

I heard someone say that someone lost their shoe and then realized it was Brandon...and them realized I got a shot of it as it happened





Img_5279_crop

A couple shots of Billy... I know it blurry but have to share this one because he looks so grown up here

Img_5287_2

And I love Miss Meaghan's face in this one





Img_5284

The race started late because a couple of teams had bus problems. Some shots while we waited...

the team warming up

Img_5258

Holly pitching the hard sale of wrapping paper to Max...I think Max is going to buy some...





Img_5256

Cute Holly





Img_5265

and Ally





Img_5251



1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! Will you send me those pic's? I am still having camera trouble.
    Thanks-Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete