Monday, September 16, 2013

Week in the Life | Sunday Sept 15

Wow! The last day of Week in the Life! I am so glad I stuck with it all week and can't wait to see it come together in an album. Here are my pictures for Sunday:

6:30AM

 The beautiful view while sitting at the computer having my coffee.

7:40AM

Max and Ally had slept over a friend's house and Brandon was sleeping so Al and I went out to breakfast...this never happens! I always have coffee and tomato juice when out for breakfast.

My yummy omlet:)

8:30AM

We went grocery shopping after breakfast...had to get some mums...they are my have!

I love mums and pumpkins...they make me so happy!


9:12AM



We picked Ally up on the way home because she wasn't feeling well. She's got a cold. She wrote on these post its that we got from the basketball courts the day before.

10:00AM

Wrapped in a blanket watching Disney shows on her iPod, having a snack.

11:30AM
 I went and did a few errands...loved these cute robes at the Children's Place. Ally has one on her Christmas list:)

1:30PM
snuggles on the couch.

5:00PM

 Max scoring a touchdown at his football game...they won 40-0.

6:30PM

Holl and Kelly came over to show us the dresses she got for Homecoming and help her decide which one to wear. This was my have.

7:15PM

folding laundry in my bedroom while waiting for Ally to be done with her shower.

7:50PM

 Fresh from the shower, braids done, ready for bed.

8:00PM






Last minute doggy snuggles before bed.


1 comment:

  1. love your photo of mums and pumpkins!
    cris
    lalchimisteartisane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete