Friday, September 13, 2013

Week in the Life | Thursday Sept 12

6:05 AM

A little morning ipod time before school.

7:25AM

This is our "girl time"...all 3 girls in the house snuggling before school.

10:30 AM

A long overdue hair appt.

12:30 PM
Very dark sky

12:31PM



 And then it started to pour!

1:13PM
 Printing out docs from the bank about our refi.

1:25PM
Finally opening my September Gossamer Blue box!

1:40PM

 Decided I should actually get to work paying bills for work intend of playing with the pretty kit. I don't usually do my work on my scrap table but I need a new chair at my other desk.

2:55PM



Max got his school pictures back today...before the other two have even had theirs taken! It came in this book form this time...seems a little much for what I ordered.

5:25PM

My dinner...yum!! The kids had Burger King and Al is still working on his bday left overs:)

6:30PM

Ally telling us some knock knock jokes from her library book.

6:45PM


 Puppy snuggles.

8:00PM
 Telling us about her picture before bed.

8:46PM


 In bed reading on my kindle. (reading Orphan Train)



1 comment:

  1. i bet Ally's knock knock jokes were fun :) happy creating w/ the Sept. GB kits!!!!

    ReplyDelete