Friday, May 13, 2016

April This Life Noted | Scraptastic Kit Club

Hi everyone! I am up in the Scraptastic blog today sharing my most recent This Life Noted pocket page spread. I used the fabulous April This Life Noted kit and Add on. The colors this month are my favorite...I love when all the colors of the rainbow are represented in a kit so this one is so me! This week I included an insert with extra photos. I had lots from my daughter's dance competition and we also had an awesome experience at a Celtics game where my kids got to play in the TD Garden with my son Max's AAU basketball program. Here is a look at the spread:

I used the digital labels to add journaling to some photos.

Here is a look at each spread as it appears in my album:

I think this is one of my favorite spreads so far in 2016!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to the Scraptastic Blog to see more details on this spread and check out the fabulous pages by my fellow design teammate, Anna!


No comments:

Post a Comment