Friday, May 13, 2016

Week In The Life | Tuesday

Here are my Tuesday photos:


Beautiful sunrise this morning.


Max watching basketball highlights while eating breakfast...its playoffs right now so lots of basketball on our tv these days.


Attempting to wake up Alli.


The pile of shoes by the door that drives me crazy...but everything looks better with sunflare, right? (I WILL MISS THIS SOMEDAY)


Max getting ready to head out the door. Two bags...backpack and track shoes.


Breakfast for me...oatmeal everyday.


The view out my window of my boys driving away to go to school.


Al home in between morning bus runs. Checking his glucose reading. He was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in December.


Alli putting her breakfast dishes in the dishwasher.


Al captured this sweet moment of me and Alli this morning. She was stalling getting ready.


4 mile walk for me this morning.


Target run...tis the season for allergy meds for me. 



Lunch smoothie ingredients.

Lunch in my office.


work.

Afternoon coffee.

Picking up Alli from school.


On the trampoline as soon as we got home.


I had dance carpool today.


Track meet for Max. Got his Personal best in the triple jump today with a 33' 9" jump.



Dinner...Hamburgers and tuna macaroni salad.

And that's a rap on Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment