Friday, May 6, 2016

Disney Album Part 1

Hi Everyone! I am super excited to say that I have finally finished my Disney album from our trip last July! I started the album back in October and have been working on it here and there since then. I;m going to share it in two parts because it has been quite a chore to photograph. It is big! Well, its a 6x8 Snap Album from Simple Stories but it is chock full. We were there for 7 days so I have lots of photos and had a hard time narrowing down. I hope to get a video walk through of the album soon but for now here are some photos of the first half.





I used a mixed of products in this album. I used lots of Simple Stories Say Cheese and Say Cheese II. I used Ali Edwards Magic story kit (link to digital kit). And I also used some printable cards from In a Creative Bubble (these, these, and these) and stamps from Kelly Purkey. (which are no longer available). I will be back with Part 2 in a few days!

























1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely album. You have a beautiful family and I adore the pictures you've taken. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us. Yes...it's packed full. But packed full of wonderful memories. I'm sure it was difficult selecting which pictures to put in your album. I especially love the smaller two page spread with all of your family in the picture! Wonderful. I hope Tracie Claiborne has you on her Magic Memory Keepers podcast.

    ReplyDelete